Mental Health America of Central Virginia is now offering the following support and education groups:
- Co-Parenting from Two Homes - a one-time, four-hour parenting class.
- Drug and Alcohol Education - Six to ten sessions on drugs and alcohol.
- Healthy Anger - A six-session anger management program.
- Individual Support and Recovery Group - for persons with serious mental illness.
- MESA (Mutual Education, Support and Advocacy) - for family members of those with SMI.
- Survivors of Suicide Support Group - for those who are grieving the suicide of a loved one.
- WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) - for persons with serious mental illnes and/or addictions.